Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pam, PhD.


I really, and I mean really appreciate you writing this book. While I may differ on finer points, the main essence of this book is hit hard and well. Your third chapter is something I would shout from rooftops and always wondered "Why can't someone explain embryology to the common man?" As a physician who loves delivering babies and would hope to be in ob-gyn residency someday, I know fairly well that the CNS is ready by month one and the Cardiovascular system by 5 weeks and so much has already been established early. Your chapters are well done and you have covered the science and the biblical explanations of it all and I think its an eye opening read for those who have somehow lost the blueprint of life and/its definition.

No comments:

Post a Comment